NEW NOVA VOYAGER DVR Drill Press
- Item #: 58000
- Cannot ship to: Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Paraguay, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela, Virgin Islands, British
LOCATE YOUR NEAREST NOVA DEALER
Features & Benefits:
The worlds first smart Drill Press combines the best features of Drill presses with state of the art technology to make your project work more efficient, fun and safer. The NOVA Voyager DVR Drill Press is the most versatile Drill Press on the market. It combines the proven technology with some great new features. For more on the DVRTM technology, click HERE.
Using the unique DVR technology, the direct drive motor is incredibly smooth with no pulleys or belts to vibrate.
The NOVA DVRTM series are the only smart machines on the market, the ONLY machines to feature intelligent ADAPTIVE CONTROL™ software that works for you to produce optimum conditions for your specific projects.
- Sensors for superior safety, use and maintenance: Load, Depth, Vibration and Emergency Stop
- Powerful 1.75HP Motor handles wood, metal, plastic and glass
- 50-5500rpm variable speed for variety of projects (default is 50-3000rpm, option in settings to increase to 5500rpm)
- No belts, quiet and smooth operation.
- Intelligent Speed Selection to get the correct speed for the application
- Slow Start Pilot Hole Function
- Tapping Assist Function
- Digital speed readout
- Electronic Braking
- Load Readout
- Self Starting
- Digital Quill Depth Readout
- Dial Knob for precise speed adjustment
- 6” of quill travel in 2 revolutions of the handle
- Adjustable mechanical stop coupled with Digital readout for accurate and repeatable actions
Smart, computerised software to help you finish your projects faster and easier
Customise your screen for metric or imperial
Fast, easy to use screen
- Intelligent Control
Easy to operate, the NOVA DVR range of machines are the only SMART machines on the market, using Adaptive Control™ Software.
- High Torque Power
Instant power when you need it. With it’s 1.75HP high torque motor, exceptional structural strength and smart design, the NOVA Voyager has the power and capacity to handle a wide variety of projects with ease.
- Faster, more efficient drilling
NOVA Voyager DVRTM delivers incredible turning smoothness. With no belts to cause vibration, a computer that automatically adjusts performance and solid cast iron construction, the Voyager is one smooth & quiet operator. This delivers the ability to drill faster and more efficiently.
- Plug n’ Play
Easy to use, push button electronic variable speed with forward and reverse.
- Power Saving
Smart computer controlled motor only draws as much power as it needs for the project being worked on. The DVR motor can save up to 50% energy and emissions over conventional motors. Click HERE for more information.
- Low Maintenance
Industrial grade electronics
Product Technical Specification:
- 1.75HP Direct Drive, Variable Speed DVR Motor
- Class F Winding Insulation. Industrial spec for long life
- Swing: 18”
- Spindle Travel: 6”
- Number of Spindle Speeds: Variable
- Speed Range: 50-3000rpm is default (option in settings to increase to 5500rpm)
- Spindle Taper: MT-2
- Spindle Distance to Table: (Max.) 23 1/8” (587mm)
- Spindle Distance to Base: 40.94” (1040mm)
- Table Size (wood working)(L x W): 16 1/2" x 16.1/2” (419mm x 419mm)
- Table Tilt (Deg.): -45° to +45°
- Table Rotation (Deg.): 360°
- Chuck Size: 5/8” (3-16mm)
- Column Diameter: 3.62” (92mm)
- Base Size (L x W): 22 1/4” x 17 1/2" (565mm x 445mm)
- Motor Power: 1.75HP (1250W)
- Motor Voltage (V.): 115/230 Single phase input
- Motor Current (Max.) (Amps): 15/10
DVR motor & Controller
Manual & Fastenings