RECONDITIONED NOVA 1624-44 Wood Turning Lathe
- Item #: 24146-R
- Condition: Refurbished
NOVA 1624-44 lathe represents incredible value for money, with the features, capacity and quality you'd expect from much more expensive lathes.
Features standard on all NOVA Lathes:
- Features standard on all NOVA Lathes:
- Quality materials – Solid Cast Iron throughout.
- Stationary lathe capabilities in a compact workspace. Incredible power in a compact working space, great for those who need all the workshop space they can get! The swivel head and articulated Outrigger Accessory means that turning even large bowls (29”) you are still turning in the same compact working envelope.
- Strong 2MT spindles
- NOVA smart accessories – lathe accessories are common between the models, meaning any money invested in the accessories isn’t wasted if you upgrade your NOVA lathe.
- Fully 360° Swivel head – position work where you want it, makes your turning more comfortable and saves you workshop space.
- Precision Machining.
- Long reach toolslides, designed to take advantage for the extra capacity the NOVA lathes offer.Extendable Beds – make your lathe as long as your project requires, without having permanently taking up workshop room! (Additional Accessory item)
- Quick Action Cam Controls – precisely adjust to your requirements, fast.
- Large Capacities
- Great Speed Range
- Large range of accessories
- Comprehensive Warranties
Additional NOVA 1624-44 Features & Benefits
- Great Speed Range: 215-3600 (USA, Canada) 178-3000rpm (Rest of world). Two very low speeds to take larger 18"-29" bowl blanks. Very high end speeds for very small work and efficient finishing
- Quick speed change: Very quick to change speeds using the proven cam action.
- Powerful and reversible motor: Industrial specification 1.5HP motor, custom designed by Teknatool to take the stresses of a lathe drive, large diameter spindle shaft. Reversible Motor great for left handed turner, great for finishing.
- Easy and positive swivel head. True 360 deg swivel. can solidly lock in any position, and quickly goes back into true alignment after swivelling. This simple user friendly design feature will change your turning life forever! No more leaning over the bed, perfect for all bowl or free end turning, large or small. Rock solid stability and precision alignment ensures a stable and trouble free turning. See swivel head video HERE (4.41MB)
- Adjustable Vibration Dampening stand: Individually adjustable floor levelling height, designed for maximum strength and rigidity, included with lathe. To find out how NOVA 1624-44 Hybrid Stand works, click HERE.
- Space saving: The Nova 1624-44 delivers BIG capacity (29" in bowl turning) but in a compact footprint. The Cast Iron and Steel stand has been especially designed to deliver maximum strength in a small footprint to minimise space taken.
- Upgradable components: A true 'future proof' machine. Upgradeable to the world leading DVR technology at any time you like.
- 2 Years Reconditioned Mechanical warranty. 1 Year Reconditioned Motor warranty. Full service centre in the USA.
Motor, Stand, 2MT Live Centre, 2MT Spur Centre, 3" Faceplate, Manual, Fastenings.
Freight is extra and includes Residential Delivery and Lift Gate Service. Only available in the Contigious US States, excludes Hawaii and Alaska, for delivery to these desinations please contact us for a quote.