RECONDITIONED NOVA G3 Wood Turning Chuck
- Item #: 48202-R
The NOVA G3 is an ideal chuck for Mini, Midi and smaller lathes with up to 360mm/14" diameter swing. Provides high power geared chuck option for smaller lathes.
Its light weight, and with less overhang which is perfect for smaller lathe spindles. The small 1.79" body length delivers less overhang from the spindle than the larger geared Chucks such as the SuperNova2 Chuck and the Nova Titan Chuck, reducing stress on smaller lathe spindles.
IMPORTANT NOTE: this product requires a Chuck Insert/Adaptor to fit to your lathe.
Features standard on all NOVA chucks:
- Quality Materials.
- Precision Machining.
- Common Accessory Jaw Fixing Profile – compatible across all NOVA chucks and accessories.
- High Tech Precision Composite Jaw Slides.
- Special Woodturning Dovetail Profile on Jaws.
- Auto Safety Stop Feature. Jaw slides can’t protrude past the chuck body.
- Comprehensive Instructions.
- Common Insert/Adaptor Fitting – compatible across all NOVA chucks.
- Safe Lock™ Woodworm Screw.
- 1-Year Reconditioned Warranty
Additional G3 Features & Benefits
Small, Compact Design. Minimises load on small spindles and bearings.
Open back for easy cleaning.
Powerful Geared Grip with Tuff Lock™ Technology. Precise, hardened geared action delivers incredible smooth strength. Solid, vibration free.
Single Handed Operation. Chuck key has fast, positive location, easy and comfortable to use. More time spent turning and less time spent preparing.
Body made from precision machined 1045 High Tensile Steel, with a polished self metal finish to allow for closer tolerances.
- Able to take all NOVA accessories jaws. However please note: the larger accessory jaws in the NOVA chuck range are not recommended for use on the NOVA G3 Chuck. For more information, consult your NOVA Accessory Jaw Manual, or the NOVA Accessory Webpages.